Facility Licensure Information

This information will help you determine if the services you propose to provide are licensable under mental health/developmental disability/substance abuse (MH/DD/SAS) rules, as well as the type of facility or service you may be interested in licensing.

Information about obtaining the publications which are essential in formulating the required Operations and Management Policies, Guidelines and Procedures is available on the Rules and Resources page.