Public Records Request - Health Care Personnel Investigations

Requests for public records must be received in writing by fax or by mail. Please note there may be a charge for copies of public records as set forth in G.S. 132.

Requests must include the following information:

Send written requests via fax or mail:

Complaint information is not considered public record and is not available for release.